On board of a raft boat, our specialized instructors will accompany you in complete safety through exciting routes and fantastic landscapes. Become the protagonist and experience an amazing day!
Diving from the raft and swimming in the current are part of the elements that make rafting ride a mix of fun and team spirit for an unforgettable experience.
Before leaving, we keep a short briefing during which we will explain the fundamental maneuvers for the descent and the safety measures.
The period of activities goes from April to October. Contact us to fix a date.
Our territory offers many beautiful rivers where you can go rafting. Most of the rivers we propose are suitable for everyone:
- RAFTING PIAVE from our base in Falzè di Piave
- RAFTING PIAVE various locations
- RAFTING BRENTA in Valstagna, medium level of difficulty
- RAFTING SILE ln Quinto di Treviso, easy level of difficulty
The provided equipment depends on the river and the season.
- Life jacket / helmet / paddle
Depending on the river and the season we give you in addition:
- Wetsuit / Water Jacket / footwear
What you have to bring (according to the weather and the season):
- Short-sleeved synthetic jersey (not cotton)
- Fleece or technical long-sleeved shirt
- K way
- Synthetic or technical socks (not cotton)
- Sneakers that can get wet
- Life-saving medicines for those who need them
We operate in all our activities in order not to limit accessibility, rafting is an activity that, unlike the others, allows us to be able to give emotions to everyone.
Usual place of activity
Free Waters base in Falzè di Piave: Via Grave, 8, 31020 Falzé di Piave TV
Other embarkation points for the activities will be indicated according to the river and the route chosen.