Water allows us to try a multitude of activities, with the kayak you can be conquered by the current of the rivers or float in calm waters where monuments, history, coloured islands are reflected across the sandbanks as in the waters of the Venetian lagoon.
These are our proposals:
- Kayaking with Free Waters: we propose organized tours with our guides where you will be immersed and surrounded by the beauty of the Venetian lagoon in complete safety.
- Kayak rental: if you know how to paddle and want to experience a day in kayak by yourself, we can rent you the necessary equipment.
- Islands of Venice (Torcello, Murano, Burano, Sant’Erasmo, Lazzaretto Nuovo, etc.)
- Northern Lagoon
- South Lagoon
- Po Delta
- River Sile
- Riviera del Brenta
- Life jacket / Kayak / Paddle / Splash guard
What you have to bring (according to the weather and the season):
- Short-sleeved synthetic jersey (not cotton)
- K way
- Sneakers that can get wet
- Water bottle
- Headlamp (if you do the activity after 5pm)
- Life-saving medicines for those who need them
Accessibilità e sede abituale
We operate in all our activities in order not to limit accessibility, we will identify how to include everyone as far as possible.
Free Waters Passo Campalto base: vedi mappa
Other embarkation points for the activities will be indicated according to the river and the route chosen.